Monday 7 May 2012

Smeg

Approximately R 20 000 for a fridge? Who would pay that much?!!

I would. Without a doubt.

The Smeg refrigerator is the most beautiful refrigerator ever made…in fact, one of the most beautiful things I think I’ve ever seen. 



If it's possible to be in love with a  refrigerator, then I am in love.  When I win the lottery,  I will buy one.  



I mean, your fridge is something you look at (well, in my case….look IN) every day of your life?


Why shouldn’t you look at something that makes you happy every time you lay eyes on it??





It’s not just an appliance, it is an artwork in it’s own right!
A cult object!





Does this bright orange fridge NOT make this drab kitchen look sexy? It really is ‘Technology with Style’.


My preference would probably be the baby blue or candyfloss pink….although I’m not opposed to the traditional off-white colour.

Doesn’t the fridge below just remind you of a tall, creamy glass of milk? Yum...


For a bit of fun (strictly for devotees) go check out www.smeg50style.com! This quirky website conveys the unique personality of retro 50's style Smeg products and is your first port of call if you want to find out more about all of the items in the collection.

Below is a collection of photo's proving just how delicious this fridge can be...in any kitchen!
If these pictures don't convert you then I don't know what will!










In fact, after seeing all these fabulous images, I don’t think I can wait for my lottery win….am seriously considering selling my car!

One day...

2 comments: